Installing CyberSource Toolkit for i
Before installing CyberSource Toolkit for i, you should confirm that your IBM i is able to support TLS 1.2 and CyberSource's required secure cipher suites. Please see the security requirements page for more information.
- Unzip the downloaded file to C:\temp (or the directory of your choice).
- Create the *SAVF to upload to on your IBM i:
CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/CTI) AUT(*ALL)
- FTP the file CTI.SAVF from your PC to the IBM i. Open a DOS prompt (Start → Run → enter 'cmd' and hit enter). Type the following into the DOS prompt, replacing the IP address with that of your IBM i. When prompted, enter your IBM i username and password.
quote site namefmt 0
put CTI.savf CTI.savf
- Restore the library from the *SAVF:
RSTLIB SAVLIB(CTI) DEV(*SAVF) RSTLIB(CTI) SAVF(QGPL/CTI)
- Add the library to your library list:
- Restore the IFS *SAVF:
RST DEV('/qsys.lib/cti.lib/ifs.file') OBJ(('/ktprod/cti' *INCLUDE '/ktprod/cti')) CRTPRNDIR(*YES) PRNDIROWN(QSYS) ALWOBJDIF(*ALL)
- Apply your license key:
APYLIC LICKEY(<<insert key that was emailed to you>>) PRODUCT(CTI)
- Follow the below guide to import the required SSL certificates to your system:
Import SSL Certificates
- Follow the below guide to generate and install CyberSource security keys:
Generate CyberSource Security Keys